Rabu, 31 Disember 2008

2008:A Year To Be Remembered

This year is an important year for all S.PM and P.M.R candidates 2008(they had their results yesterday...me around March).But this year is such a memorable year for myself,and also BADAR S.B.P.I Sabak Bernam.Following the chronology,we were started on 1st June 2008,with the beginnning 3 articles.And now at the end of 2008,we have 78 articles with about 3000 unique visitors to this blog now.I want to thank to all parties,especially my successor,Akhi Muhd. Zayani Syazwan and his friends that contribute a lot in the expand of Blog BADAR S.B.P.I Sabak Bernam's operation.Not to forget all the readers who give us feedback to enhance our quality.

(Maaf ye Cikgu Rizuan,campur dengan B.I.Menyahut seruan pengetua^_^)Cuma satu sahaja pesanan sebelum tahun baharu ini,mantapkan azam,kukuhkan ilmu,gerakkan dakwah,
jalinkan ukhuwah,mari bersama kita bina KHAIRA UMMAH!!!

nota:semoga tahun baharu membuka sinar harapan buat warga S.B.P.I Sabak Bernam.Selamat pulang pada Ustaz Ahmadi dan Tuan Rizuan,bersama dengan haji mabrur hendaknya...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan